1. Subject of this Data Privacy Statement
(1) Page visitors (“visitors”) are afterwards informed about which personal data (“data”) is collected and stored during the visit of this web presence and about how this data is being processed.
(2) Personal is all data allowing conclusions as to personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes, e. g. the name, email address, residential address, birth date or phone number.
2. Responsible body/service supplier
(1) Responsible body in the sense of the Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) is Rechtsanwalt Dr Ingve Björn Stjerna, further information on him can be found in the imprint of this web presence.
3. Collection and use of your data
The scope and amount of the collection and use of data depends on whether this web presence is accessed solely for information or whether the user enters data himself.
a) Informational use
During a merely informational use of this web presence, entering personal data is not necessary. Collected and used is only the data automatically transmitted by the visitor’s web browsing software. Typically, this is the following:
- date and time of accessing a page of the web presence,
- the web browsing software used,
- the operating system used,
- the page previously accessed by the visitor,
- the amount of data transmitted and the access status (e. g. “file transferred”, “file not found” etc.) as well as
- the visitor’s IP address.
This data is stored separately of other data probably entered by the visitor. No linkage is made in relation to such data. The data is only analyzed for statistical purposes in order to continuously improve the web presence. After the analysis, the data is deleted.
b) Answering enquiries by email
When an enquiry is sent to the firm by email, the data probably supplied in that message is only stored for answering said enquiry. As soon as this data is not needed any longer, it is deleted unless storage is required by law.
(1) Cookies are used for this web presence. Cookies are text files which are sent by the web server to the visitor’s web browsing software during the visit of this web presence and are stored on the visitor’s computer for subsequent access. The visitor’s name is not transmitted in this procedure.
(2) Used are only temporary cookies (“session cookies”) which are stored for the time while this web presence is being used. These cookies aim at allowing a recognition of the visitor’s computer during his visit of this web presence when switching pages and being able to determine the end of the visit. The cookies are deleted when the web browsing software session is closed.
(4) In this context, the firm does not collect or store personal data contained in cookies. Also, no measures are used for linking information contained in cookies, e. g. the IP address, with visitor data.
5. Data security
Technical or organizational security measures are applied for protecting accrued or collected personal data, in particular against manipulation, loss or unauthorized access. These security measures are continuously adapted to the technological progress.
6. Duration of data storage
Stored personal data is only kept for as long as this is necessary for the firm to deliver its services, unless a longer storage is required by law or legal obligations.
7. Rights of revocation, objection and information
(1) A declaration of consent pursuant to the Federal Data Protection Act (“datenschutzrechtliche Einwilligung”) can be revoked for the future at any time.
(2) A visitor can demand information on the data stored on him/her, on the origin of this data and on the purpose of its storage. Please make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or the post address mentioned in the imprint insofar.